Friday, July 20, 2012

House on Hold

Life has been busy, but who am I kidding, its always busy!

We have got the house to a liveable state and making the front living room livable has been awesome for winter as it has the best heater.

Anyone who knows me knows I hate the cold. I am happy to announce that this house has insulation and is fairly warm for an old house.

I still have grand plans for the house but I think they are on the back burner for a while. We are deciding what our priorities are at the moment and I think travel is winning!

As for the last few weeks I have been out dancing, fixing up dad's new boat! (sailing adventure to come this weekend), been on a short break to Byron Bay and had gross germs so spent some time tucked up i bed!

Here are a few snaps...
Yes we went to Nimbin, I was horrified. This dog was the only alert resident! I think he may be the mayor.

Surfers Paradise 


Sandcastle, not made by me!
Melbourne, 3am.




Resting up the slipway.




No comments:

Post a Comment