Monday, August 20, 2012

Lounge update

As our front lounge is the warmest room in the house we have been spending much time in there.
I did a bit of a re style on the weekend. I still have my Bally print to put up, wallpaper, paint, painting my desk and a few other things to do.

I am much happier with the room!

Here are my lamps completed with new shade. You can see the before here.
I'm not sure what colour to pain my writing desk. i will have to browse the web for some ideas.


My Bally print will go above the fire place. I think I would like the render the fireplace or find and old mantle to put up!  I am planning a bit of an op shop run to get some old books to put on my fire place.

Lamp close up.

My dog chairs. Alex loves these, they are growing on me. I love them with the cushion. I am still needing to paint my nest of tables. 
Tomorrow I will take a photo is the day light and do a bit of a before and after.

On an exciting note my sisters wedding is in Cosmopolitan Bride this months. We spent lots of time putting the wedding together so its exciting that it will live on in print!
More on that this week!

Good night
xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment