Monday, March 12, 2012

Shopping List

We need a few bits and pieces for the house, we are also trying to decide on what style we want as well. I have strong clear ideas which sometimes my other half Alex thing are amazing...except when it comes to anything pink or floral... this challenges me greatly but i'm sure I will adapt!
I am also obsessed with yellow and mustard, Alex isn't keen on mustard but I will work on that!

Things I am currently hunting for:

  • dining table, most likely 700 X 2000- skinny and long for our space
  • dining chairs (i'm in love with chinese chippendale chairs- difficult to find in Australia!)
  • two x sofas with arm chairs for the main living room and the front room
  • amazing mirror for above the fireplace
  • Two great rugs
  • Bed head
At the moment our currently house is cute and functional, however we have spent very little on furniture and ebay and ikea have been our friends. I didn't really want to spend lots on furniture which may not fit into our new home. our current couch won't fit and our dining table is too wide!  

via 1st dibs

No comments:

Post a Comment