Sunday, May 13, 2012

Cushions

I have two grey armchairs in my front room that need a bit of jazzing up.
I found some amazing cushions in a local shop that were a beige linan with bright pink chevron print.
At $130 per cushion I couldn't bring myself to spend that much. I love a good cushion, but gosh they are expensive!
I do try and buy things locally but its not always the most financial option. Although in that store i spent about $400 so I don't feel too guilty!

I found these cushion covers on etsy which I purchased here.

I promise I will try and post a little more over the next few weeks.

It was my birthday this weekend so we have had a stream of people around which has been fantastic! So a bit of Sunday arvo blogging downtime is well needed!

Enjoy

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment